- Nanoscale Semiconductor Device, Microelectronics Systems, Antenna, Communication, Flexible Sensors and Materials.
- Induction Program for first year students
- Industrial Training Seminar
- Mini Projects
- Major Projects
List of Research Publications of the Department:
- Y.P. Pundir, A. Bisht, R. Saha, P. K. Pal, “Effect of Process-Induced Variations on Analog Performance of Silicon based Nanosheet Transistor,” Silicon, (2023),
- Y.P. Pundir, A. Bisht, R. Saha, P. K. Pal, “Effect of Temperature on Performance of 5-nm Node Silicon Nanosheet Transistors for Analog Applications,” Silicon, 14, (2022), 10581–10589.doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12633-022-01800-w
- R. Saha, Y. P. Pundir, P. K. Pal, “Comparative analysis of STT and SOT based MRAMs for last level caches,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 551, (2022), 169161, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2022.169161
- K. Kumar, A. S. Bahuguna, Y. P. Pundir, D. Biswas, “Design of U-Shaped Slot Quad Band Patch Antenna,” Journal of Mountain Research, Vol. 16(3), (2021),437-445, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.51220/jmr.v16i3.43
- Y. P. Pundir, A. Bisht, R. Saha, P. K. Pal, “Air-spacers as analog-performance booster for 5 nm-node N-channel nanosheet transistor,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Volume 36, No. 9, (2021),095037, doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6641/ac16e6
- R. Saha, Y. P. Pundir, P. K. Pal, “Design of an area and energy-efficient last-level cache memory using STT-MRAM,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Volume 529, 1 July 2021, 167882, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2021.167882
- Y. P. Pundir, R. Saha, P. K. Pal, “Effect of gate length on performance of 5nm node N-channel nano-sheet transistors for analog circuits,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, Volume 36, No. 9, (2020) 015010, doi: https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6641/abc51e
- D. Biswas, V. Rohilla, G.S. Kathait, P. Thapliyal, K. Kumar, A. S. Bahuguna, Y. P. Pundir, V. P. Tamta, “Micro controller based data acquisition system using error reduction technique,” International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp 40-48, (2019), doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4314/ijest.v11i3.5
- Suman Lata, Kuldip Kumar, “Mental Health of Male and Female Professional Course Students: A Comparative Study”, International Journal of Research in Engineering, IT and Social Sciences (IJREISS), Volume 7(9), pp 22-26, September-2017.
- Don Biswas, Arun Shekhar Bahuguna, “To measure physical signal from sensor and control through Data Acquisition System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software engineering, Volume VII, Issue-V, PP 377-388, , May 2017.
- Kuldip Kumar, R.P.S. Gangwar, “design of six band microstrip antenna”, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science, Volume 5(3), pp 52-55, March-2016.
- Arun Shekhar Bahuguna, Sanjeev Naithani, Sunil Semwal, “BER Simulation of OFDM signal under AWGN & Rayleigh fading channel”, International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Engineering,Vol.-7, Issue 1, January 2016.
- Vinay Negi, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Sandeep Singh, Arun Shekhar, Tanuja Sundriyal, “Sufficient Number of Diversity Antennas for 64 QAM over wireless fading channel” in International Journal of Engineering Research & Application, Vol.-3,Issue 2, p.p-205-207 (March-April 2013).
- Vinay Negi, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Sandeep Singh, Arun Shekhar, Tanuja Sundriyal, “Equalization of Doppler effect using constellation diagram of 8 PSK modulation” in International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, Vol.-3, Issue 2, p.p-203-207 (March 2013).
Book Chapter Published:
- A. Bisht, Y. P. Pundir, P K. Pal, “Electro-Thermal Analysis of Vertically Stacked Gate All Around Nano-sheet Transistor,” in International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test 2022, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 1687, 2022, Springer Cham, doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-21514-8_12
- A Review of Various Modulation Schemes Used in Wireless Communication”, Arun Shekhar Bahuguna, Kuldip Kumar, Yogendra Pratap Pundir, Alaknanda and Vishwanath Bijalwan, Proceedings of Integrated Intelligence Enable Networks and Computing(Springer), 24 Apr 2021, ISBN 978-981-33-6306-9, ISBN 978-981-33-6307-6(eBook).
- “Experiments in Digital Electronics”, Dr. V. S. Bist, A. S. Bahuguna, Dr. Sunil Semwal, Neel Kamal Prakashan, September-2021, ISBN 978-81-952786-5-7.