- Reproductive biology of different crops including millets, medicinal plants and multipurpose plant species (herbs and trees).
- Seed Physiology: Cereals, millets, pulses, oilseeds and other local economic plant species
- Production of propagating materials of different vegetable crops.
- Conservation, multiplication & cultivation of endangered medicinal plants.
- Molecular Biology: Identification of molecular markers in beans for diseases resistance and local medicinal & aromatic plants.
- Phenotyping of various Millets germplasm for Genetic Diversity and Seed Quality
- Ph.D. programme in Seed Science & Technology (4 year course).
- M.Sc. programme in Seed Science & Technology (2 year course).